Haiku Animation by Jim Haiku Animation by Jim

I still think its great!

I saw ur haiku jim... and i still think its terrific. No matter what the others think. I put up mines too by the way.

Quiz Game Tutorial Quiz Game Tutorial

What!!!

This thing needs a lot of work. There was no order, and everything was so scattered and sloppy (no offense).

killslasher responds:

Well, admittably, that is true. I might try a second version, but I really don't have that much time. Thanks on your opinion though.

Morris Saiyens Morris Saiyens

Um, That was so weird.. thus making it interesting

Hey jim... That was actually pretty interesting. And i started laughing just because it was so weird, but it worked for me somehow. Anyway, I didn't know u had the power to become a supersayin... U never did any of that in school. lol.

Zombie Teachers Attack Zombie Teachers Attack

Boring!

The drawing was good, but other than that the game was absolutly pointless. You could make it better by giving the player a goal and something to keep track of the score. I mean anything would be better than just pointlessly shooting at zombies over and over and over and... uh... you get the point. So try again. I know you can do it!

shadowcatxavier responds:

Thanks, I'll do that

Flash Presentation Ocean Flash Presentation Ocean

Good, but needs work.

This was pretty cool idea. It does need some work though. For your index, It's not really a good idea to put words over an image like that because it makes it hard to see. Type and images are both thought of as images/graphics and u don't carelessly put two graphics together because you won't be able to see it properly. I you are going to put type on an image try messing with the type till it works. For yours, i think u should try putting a drop shadow behind the type. It will make it stand out. (this only works in some cases, u have to play with the type to get it right.)
Also when you go to the under sea part i couldn't find a way to return.
I'm not writing this to make u feel bad or nothin' cause its actually pretty good. Just giving u ideas to help u improve it. :)

4way Pong 4way Pong

Interesting....

It a pretty interesting game. It also pretty easy to control too, its just all about timing and placement. I liked it so keep up the good work.