Zombie Teachers Attack Zombie Teachers Attack

Boring!

The drawing was good, but other than that the game was absolutly pointless. You could make it better by giving the player a goal and something to keep track of the score. I mean anything would be better than just pointlessly shooting at zombies over and over and over and... uh... you get the point. So try again. I know you can do it!

shadowcatxavier responds:

Thanks, I'll do that

Flash Presentation Ocean Flash Presentation Ocean

Good, but needs work.

This was pretty cool idea. It does need some work though. For your index, It's not really a good idea to put words over an image like that because it makes it hard to see. Type and images are both thought of as images/graphics and u don't carelessly put two graphics together because you won't be able to see it properly. I you are going to put type on an image try messing with the type till it works. For yours, i think u should try putting a drop shadow behind the type. It will make it stand out. (this only works in some cases, u have to play with the type to get it right.)
Also when you go to the under sea part i couldn't find a way to return.
I'm not writing this to make u feel bad or nothin' cause its actually pretty good. Just giving u ideas to help u improve it. :)

4way Pong 4way Pong

Interesting....

It a pretty interesting game. It also pretty easy to control too, its just all about timing and placement. I liked it so keep up the good work.

Matt's Anime Tutorial Matt's Anime Tutorial

This tutorial is quite helpful.

I thought this was pretty good. I also found this helpful and direct. I draw alot and yet I was still able to find some helpful tips here that I could use. So THANKS!!!! Keep up the good work.
The only thing I have to say is that you should have talked more about the different types of eyes and noses... But it's still over all good.