Haiku Animation by Jim Haiku Animation by Jim

I still think its great!

I saw ur haiku jim... and i still think its terrific. No matter what the others think. I put up mines too by the way.

Quiz Game Tutorial Quiz Game Tutorial

What!!!

This thing needs a lot of work. There was no order, and everything was so scattered and sloppy (no offense).

killslasher responds:

Well, admittably, that is true. I might try a second version, but I really don't have that much time. Thanks on your opinion though.

Morris Saiyens Morris Saiyens

Um, That was so weird.. thus making it interesting

Hey jim... That was actually pretty interesting. And i started laughing just because it was so weird, but it worked for me somehow. Anyway, I didn't know u had the power to become a supersayin... U never did any of that in school. lol.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

You got my vote!

Honestly this is a great animation, All ur hard work shows. I loved it. If only my work were this great. lol.

5 Busy Shapes 5 Busy Shapes

This was cute...

I actually loved this. This reminds me of those cute children stories told on cable like on disney, or Cartoon Network. It really nice and the story went well with the animated clay. Good Job! and keep up the good work.

NSFW's "Cartoon Strip" NSFW's "Cartoon Strip"

I Loved It!

Make More... I loved it. It was great and besides it was a change from seeing all these other flashes of naked women (I mean where are all the flashes of men at anyway?) LOL.
Anyway that was great. It was funny and the guy could actually dance. Lol. Make more, I'm sure the ladies would agree. :)

Flash Drawing tutorial Flash Drawing tutorial

Uhhh... Like slow it down.

This moves way too fast if it is supposed to be a tutorial. You gotta make it slower so that it can register. I mean I sure can't think at 65 MPH.
Otherwise the art was great and so was the music.
If you make another one just make it WAAAAAY slower. That's all.

3 Dudes And A Puppy - Ep1 3 Dudes And A Puppy - Ep1

Pretty Good!!!

Hey this is actually pretty good and it even had it's comical moments. I enjoyed it keep up the good work and make more.